10/01/2009

Day 8 - Shake your cutie booty caboosie!

Posted by Sonja |

Oct. 1


I've decided. Cold asparagus and tiny chopped white onions fried in butter are yuuuuuuummmmmy.

There -- I've said it. It's official. And oh look, I've just polished off the entire leftover container from my dinner tonight that was supposed to be my lunch tomorrow.

And I don't care.

It was worth every salty, crunchy, onion-breath stinky bite.

And now I'm headed for the plain yogurt and maple syrup that's in the fridge. Hey, I'm allowed to do this late night eating. I'm grown up. I live on my own. I pay my taxes. I cleaned out my closet the other week (what that has to do with this topic I don't really know, except I think that finishing such a frightening task should earn me some brownie points, right? Oh yummmm. Brownies.)

And..... I just came back from doing an hour of Zumba, in which time I:

* shook my booty (well... it kind of shook itself. Why, when I try to make my butt move one way, does it simply insist on going the other? My good pentecostal-raised body was NOT made to groove this way -- even if in a Sunday night church service where the Spirit was moving ;o) )

* nearly collided with my neighbour when I started going in the opposite direction as the rest of the class

* finally got the hang of one of the more 'complicated' steps (ok, let's be honest here: they're all brutally hard)........ just as the song ended

* worked up quite the appetite

Soooooooo, I think I deserve a little somethin' somethin' before bed.


Question to leave you with tonight:
Isn't stopping being a couch potato supposed to be better for your waistline?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe